Public Works

Public works officeIf you see something, say something

  • Visit the Interactive Streetlight Map to Report street light outages.
  • Email Municipality to Report stormwater pollution.
  • You can also text "REPORT" to 203-404-6009. You will be led through an interactive texting process for reporting issues with potholes, streetlights, or signs. You can even text pictures of the issue that you are reporting.

MS4 Documentation

Public Works Documents