Assessor - View Assessment Data
You can now view and print Wolcott real estate assessment data online at no cost. Here's how it works:
Enter Search Criteria
View the Results
- Enter a street number.
- Enter a street name.
- Click on the "Search" button.
Print the Results
- If an exact match was found for your search criteria, you will immediately be presented with the "Property Information" for that location.
- If an exact match was not found, you may be presented with a number of choices.
- If the property you are looking for is one of the choices, simply click on the "View this Property" link next to your choice. This will bring you to the "Property Information" for that location.
- If the property you are looking for is not one of the choices, simply click on the "New Search" link at the top of the page and try again.
- Once you are viewing the Property Information for the address you were looking for, you may print it using your web browser's "Print" function. This will allow you to print the Property Information directly to your own printer.
If you need assistance or have any questions please call the Assessor's Office at 203-879-8100.
Sound easy? If you are ready to start, just click the image below: